Monday, December 12, 2011

Wow, this kind of sucks...

Today was officially my last day of school until the final in couple of days... sad to think that I would have to say goodbye to some of my favorite people in couple of days... and with what we have to do to prepare for a big test that will set the course for the rest of our lives, it is terribly disheartening.

For our last day of school all of us had to get dressed up for the big talk on what to expect in the near future. I cheated my way out of wearing totally formal clothes in the cold by wearing simple black skinny jeans with a nice top to cover up that I'm wearing jeans. :)  This is my outfit of the day:

Green shirt: Banana Republic 
Cardigan: Love Culture 
Skinny: Katherine Hamnet 
Boots: Muks 
Watch: Sturhling

No comments:

Post a Comment