Friday, December 30, 2011

Craving...

Craving...


Rodarte high heel boots
$528 - shopbop.com

Alexander Wang duffel bag
$875 - barneys.com

Alexander Wang duffel bag
$875 - barneys.com

Alexander McQueen chiffon shawl
$295 - alexandermcqueen.com








Craving these beautiful pieces that I have been ogling over for many days and probably weeks now... I know that a lot of people have jumped on and now off of the Alexander Wang Rocco bags but since I have not yet been proud owners of these bad boys, I am still craving them. Who doesn't like unique pieces from Opening Ceremony? The simple yet sophisticated little number just calls out to me, telling me, "You probably will never have the right time to wear me, but you still want me in your closet~" Ah, the pains of being a student!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment