Sunday, December 11, 2011

Don't You Hate it When the Weekend Doesn't Feel Like the Weekend?

Since I had school yesterday all day and was supposed to go to school today but I didn't. With another day of school tomorrow, it doesn't feel like a weekend. It feels like a Wednesday where I just decided to play hookie. But nonetheless here is the outfit that I wore yesterday... It is a repeat from about 2 weeks ago... or was it a week ago, I don't know for sure but I did change up the jacket. What do you think? Do you think it's too busy with the scarf instead of the faux fur collar? I kind of like the thick scarf...

 Scarf: Banana Republic
Jacket: Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren 
Plaid Shirt: A & F
Belt: Hollister 
Jegging: Les Halles 
Boots: Palladium 

Also decided to change up my nails once again... it felt too much like the Dallas Cowboy's colors... thought I'd change it to my favorite team New Orleans Saints :)
Black: OPI for Sephora "What's a Tire Jack?"
Gold: OPI for Sephora "Looks Like Rain Dear"

No comments:

Post a Comment