Thursday, December 22, 2011

Well, Hello There~~~

Wow I feel like I haven't been on here for so long... Since school's been out for about a week now, I visited and ate my heart out in TX and now I'm home with the family... So it's been hard to update this blog... BUT I did save up some of the outfits that I did wear to the last 3 days of school... although I don't think I managed to upload the last day's outfit yet... more on that later... sooo here is the last few outfits that I threw together for last few days of school for the year!


 Black Jacket: Puma
Red Shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK 
Black Leggings: Victoria's Secret PINK 
Boots: UGG

 Jacket: The North Face 
Shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK 
Pants: Nike 
Boots: UGG 

I didn't realize that I was in comfort mode because my 3rd and 2nd to last day of school was days we got off to study for our finals...

Well, hopefully y'all are having a fantastic holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment