Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Much needed update and so forth...

Hey guys!

Hope all of you had awesome holidays. I know mine were filled with family and good food. I know that I mentioned on posting my last outfit for the year and here it is... it was the day of my finals so since I felt pretty crappy (who dosen't during your last final of the year before Christmas break?) I decided to kind of dress up. Why? I don't know. I tend to dress up whenever I feel crappy... probably because making myself pretty makes me feel better. But here it is.

 

Cardigan: H&M
Shirt: Victoria's Secret PINK
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Francesca's
Boots: UGGs

The pictures show a close up of the friendship bracelet my friends and I decided to get... the clasp broke on my bracelet so I used the red ribbon pin that my friend got to keep it together. Figured it will still be festive while being sentimental for our last day of school together until we meet again...

  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment