Wednesday, January 25, 2012

First Food Post

I've been craving something sweet and yummy and while wasting my study time on the internet, I ran into a recipe for Cinnamon Sugar Pull-Apart Bread by Joy the Baker. It was relatively simple to make other than the fact that I had to wait for the yeast to do its thing, which is to let the dough rise.

I don't know how it happened but most of the sugars ran to the bottom of the pan and made a little caramel. I guess when I tried to bake the bread long enough to get the middle of the bread to bake completely, I had to bake it about 10 minutes longer than Joy recommended. So I ended up burning the bottom a little, which makes me a little sad because the burnt sugar makes it a little difficult to eat. It's not as pretty as Joy's Bread but I can't compare to someone who has done this longer but o wells. Nonetheless, it was delicious and I have no complaints.

If you have not already entered Fashion Chalet's Balenciaga Giveaway, you have one more day to enter it here! While you are at it, check her pretty outfits out!

No comments:

Post a Comment