Thursday, February 9, 2012

It's been due time for a little update... I've been just tired and just feeling lazy lately but here are some of my more recent nail looks...

The first look that I did is a sky blue and blue silver look. Since I didn't really know which design I liked the best, I kind of went nuts on all of my fingers. Every one of my fingers had different design on it. The middle finger had a twist on classic french nail and the index finger had moon design on it.


As you can see, the thumb had the gradient look on it. I wasn't kidding when I told you that I had no idea which design I liked.

The next design is more Valentine's day related. I changed the design about 2-3 days after I did the blue nails because well, I forgot that Valentine's day was just around the corner.


Don't mind my pretty crappy method of placing the base color. I really have a hard time painting an even base when I'm putting pastel colors on my nails. I feel like darker nail polish are more forgiving when you suck at painting the nails. So as you can see in both my pink and baby blue bases for both looks, you can see that I got a lot of nail polish on my fingers as opposed to my nails. All of my nail polishes came from the set OPI by sephora this last Christmas.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment