Monday, November 21, 2011

Lazy... Monday?!?!?!

I have no school today, thus, I'm going to be lazy while "studying". More like make a good attempt at studying... I hate studying around holidays when there is no school because well, I have no motivation to study, but I have lots of catching up to do so I guess I must, especially since I'll be watching Pats v. Chiefs... I don't even think there is a contest here but I'll still be supporting my team, Go Pats! :D 

Amidst my studying, figured I'll go shopping across the street for some food before Thanksgiving hits and there is no food anywhere to be found... So what does a lazy girl who doesn't want to shower, put make up on, and really get dressed? Throw on a hat, pair of jeggings, fun jacket, and a pair of boots that has been really making me happy for the month I've had it thus far and head out into the cold for her food. 



Hat: Burton
Jacket: Ralph Lauren Denim & Supply 
Shirt: Delia's
Belt: Hollister
Jeggings: Les Halles 
Boots: Palladium

No comments:

Post a Comment